How can I replace the fittings that come with Eisbaer AIO?

Kyuss

Hi,

I have installed an eisbaer pro aurora 360 and an esiwolf in my system. I want to cut some tubing because I have too much and my case is small-medium sized (Asus AP201). I want to use custom length tubes but I don't know how to get rid of the fittings and use some regular ones (or maybe even reuse the standard fittings).

I have unscrew de plastic cover of the standard fittings but there is another thread and I don't want to force anything. Are these radiators not able to use regular metal threaded fittings?

fitting (1).jpg

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

sure, you can replace the fittings. Our radiators are using a normal standard G1/4" thread. You can simply unscrew the fittings and replace them.

Kyuss

Hi,

sure, you can replace the fittings. Our radiators are using a normal standard G1/4" thread. You can simply unscrew the fittings and replace them.
Ok, but how can I unscrew it? in the photo I have unscrewed the plastic cover but then a thread shows. what tool I must use? How can I unscrew a threaded part?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

you can simply use a open-end wrench, or a pipe wrench. I have marked in your photo the area for these wrenches.
1692714112324.png