No flow after cleaning loop.

Alchuchone

Hello.
Sorry for my english, its not my mother tongue.

I clean the loop and when I put it back my flow goes down to cero, befire i had a flow of 150 to 160 l/h 100% both pumps but now starts to 100 and goes down in a minute to 0, I/h measure it with the high flow next from aqua computer.

My loop is (in order) :
Alphacool Eisbecher Aurora 250ml with Aquacomputer d5 pump pwm (from aquatuning) goes to
Alphacool Vpp655 pwn with Eisdecke d5 Acryl v3 (from aquatuning) to
Alpphacool Eisblock for 6800xt sapphire nitro (from aquatuning) to
Alphacool core 1 Aurora block (from aquatuning) to
Byski radiator CR-RD360RC-TK60-V2 360mm (from aliexpress) to
Aphacool radiator nexxos xflow 420mm (from aquatuning) to
Ekwb ek quantun surface p360m and goes to de reservoir again.

The rpm of the pumps is ok, i try without diferent radiator and nothing happends, I atach some videos and photos of my loop.

Thanks you for your time.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

how did you clean your system? Did you just flush it or did you also remove the copper plate to clean it from the deposits? If not, the copper plate can be clogged. If you have remove the copper plate, did you make sure, that you have placed everything correctly?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

in this case just remove the copper plate and clean the fine fins with distilled water and a soft tooth brush.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
removing the copper plate will void your warranty regarding leakage. Please also note that maintanance is not covered by our warranty.

Alchuchone

removing the copper plate will void your warranty regarding leakage. Please also note that maintanance is not covered by our warranty.
what size of allen key do you need to remove the copper plate? the allen key from alphacool is biger .