Eiswolf 2 for Inno3d 3090 iChill X4

Bullant

Promise I'm not pestering you about release dates, but I was wondering if you know at this stage if your Eiswolf 2 AIO will support the Inno3d 3090 iChill X4?
If so, that's great and I will keep waiting for release news, otherwise I'll start looking into other options.
Cheers,
Andrew.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
iChill X4 is Reference Design, so yes. We will start selling this Eiswolf 2 end of next month.

Bullant

That's great news, so happy to hear it will work with my card. Sorry for the follow up question ... posting on 1st April but taking timezones into account makes your response difficult. Are you expecting them to be available end of April or end of May?

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ha ha.... i dont make jokes, dont worry. ETA for Eiswolf 2 for the RTX 3080/3090 Reference version with some on stock will be end of last week in April. It "could" be, that we will have a delay of maybe a week, but thats the target right now.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
360 mm only for all RTX 3080/3090 and RX 6800/6800XT/6900 AIOs. Only RTX 3070 will have a 240mm rad.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
release is planned for the end of april. You have to be quick, as the available coolers will be sold out quickly.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
@Andi197, could you send your PCB number? Then we can check exactly whether the cooler will also fit your card. Preorder will be possible.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
29th April will only the release of the AIO for Reference design because thats the most selling version worldwide. All Custom designs like Gaming/Eagel later.