Eiswolf m12 for 2080ti Strix

Corgilord

Hello there !
I have been looking for this prodict for 2 weeks and I cannot find it or any info on availability !

There were 2 on titanrigs but it was 100$ shipping plus customs ; ;
And one guy selling for 500E on ebay...

On aircooling im at 70/75 C° @full charge and with summer coming i really need to go down @_@

Any info on availability ? Is it discontinued ?

Another option would be custom loop. Anyone could help me there ? (Cpu is fine just need for gpu)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The most Eiswolf cooler are EOL. We need the PCB number of your card. The number should look like: 90YV0C40-M0NA00

And for a custom loop.... what do you need? Everything? How many radiators will fit in your case and wich size of radaitors?

Corgilord

Good morning :) !
My card is a ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
STRIX%20RTX2080TI_layer%20with%20color.png

it's the 011G, i dont really want to dismantly my pc, is the exact number important ?

as for custom loop i dont have anything, the case is a 500DX from bequiet, so I could put a 240 radiator up front and there's room for everything else inside.
I dont want EXTREME performance, i wont do benchmarks etc.
I want the card to sit at 40/50C° full charge with a quiet computer.
My cpu has a noctua nh-d15 and is OC'd @5ghz and never goes over 50°.

So what would be the minimal viable pump/reservoir/rad to cool it ? :)

Thanks for the awesome support ! :)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi :) Have you got the original packaging? If yes the PCB number should be written there. It is difficult to help without the PCB number buddy.

Corgilord

90YV0CC0-M0NM00
just out of curiosity, does it change anything ?
Same reference name can have different PCBs ?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
You need to build a custom loop as we do not have an Eiswolf for this graphics card. Please check the link below for the matching block;

just out of curiosity, does it change anything ?
Same reference name can have different PCBs ?
We only advise a block if the PCB numbers are matching with each other. Need to be on the safe side buddy :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The name says nothing. And a reference design is not always a reference design. Referencedesign says only where the parts are on the PCB but not wich parts. So some caps can be higher, or some VRM a bit flater or whatever. Thats the reason why we always need the PCB number.

What you need for a loop is simple:
- Radiator
- Pump
- Reservoir with pump top
- If you like to use a reservoir without a integrate pump top, you need a separat pump top.
- Fittings
- Liquid

thats all. Radiator depends on how many space you have. For a GPU a 240 mm rad is enough. I would prefere the DDC310 Pump or the VPP755. DDC310 is not as strong as the VPP755 but strong enough for a loop with 2 GPUs, CPU, 2 Rads. But its not easy to control a DDC310 pump. VPP755 is more variable because you can control the pump very well.
Reservoir... well.... there are different typs. Tube Reservoir, Bay Res...... choose what you want. Same with fittings. Depends on what you want and need. Softubes... hardtubes..... wich size....

Corgilord

Thanks alot for all these infos Metro and Eddy :)

"we do not have an Eiswolf for this graphics card" you mean in stock or ever ?

Is this not designed for the 2080ti STRIX ? EAN 4250197117449. Is it normal for a product to be EOL after 1year ?

Which is 180-200€, done in 30 mins setup.
While custom loop which will cost me 300+€, where I can mess up tubings or whatever and will take hours to setup.

Anyway, thanks for your time again and all clarifications

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member

Corgilord

Ok thanks !
Maybe try to name your products differently ?
"Hey the is the GPX N PRO 2080TI STRIX !
-Cool ! so I can use it with my 2080TI STRIX ?
-NO !"
*pikachuface*

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Do you know how many different Strix cards are on the market? A lot. Asus is calling a bunch of GPUs "Strix" and we have cooler for a lot of them, but not for all.

Corgilord

If you show me 2 different "2080ti Strix" from asus i'll pay you a beer (or coffee if you dont drink beer :D )

(and no the o11g and a11g are the same >_> so it doesnt count :D )

Btw, your community management is so cool (pun!) was just having fun with your crappy product naming.
Keep it up and thanks again for your patience :)

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
If you show me 2 different "2080ti Strix" from asus i'll pay you a beer (or coffee if you dont drink beer :D )
I think Eddy was mentioning not only the 2080TI but all the Strix models. And he is right we can not produce for every single graphics card an Eiswolf.

Btw, your community management is so cool (pun!) was just having fun with your crappy product naming.
You can not make everything right for everyone. I treat this sentence with humor really :) and wish you more fun.