3080/3090 Master, Xtreme Waterblock

ShadowIrang

Hi.

I keep monitoring your 3080/3090 Mastter Xtreme Waterblock availability but it seems it does not have any ETA now.

Looks like some other waterblock has beend delay as well.

I am looking to buy 3090 Xtreme Water block but it has been already delayed several times.

Can you at least let us know when the block is due?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Impossible right now, sorry. End of February, maby march..... hard to say right now becauseo of the many preorders. And they will get the blocks first. In the meantime we have ordered 50 more CNC machines so that we don't get into such a situation again. The order volume is currently so high that we can hardly supply everything in the required quantities.

ShadowIrang

Impossible right now, sorry. End of February, maby march..... hard to say right now becauseo of the many preorders. And they will get the blocks first. In the meantime we have ordered 50 more CNC machines so that we don't get into such a situation again. The order volume is currently so high that we can hardly supply everything in the required quantities.

I already put preorder on Aqua Tunning Australia site for the block on December.

But on my order list it does not show any ETA at all , so I want to know when my order can be process.

Is there anyway I can find out when my order will be dispatch??

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Like i said, cant give you a correct answere. Next shippings will be end of february or march. Cant tell you more right now. Everything i would say could be wrong.