4090 watercooling custom

guts69

Hello everyone i need help for make a water cooling pc !
i want the same watercooling stuff than this guy https://forum.alphacool.com/threads/hyte-y60-build.3004/
i will have the same case
the difference will be the gpu and cpu waterblock ( i want the msi geforce rtx 4090 gaminx x trio / cpu i9 13900k)

can someone make me a list of what i need to buy for this custom loop ? Thank you a lot !

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi,
I have put together a shopping cart for you based on the pictures. Unfortunately, I can't see exactly how many fittings have been installed, especially above the Eisbecher. How you want to build your circuit is up to you. Therefore I have not given an exact number of fittings.
Basically, fittings x2. I guess there should be about 12-14 fittings.

guts69

thank for your answer ! how many fitting should i get for be fine ? also you have added thing i have clue if its needed 'Alphacool Aurora Vertical GPU " i dont need this i think because the case already got one

and then this " Alphacool Eispump VPP755" is this for what exatly ? is option or really needed for the working of the pump
how many pipe and ventirad i need also ?
sorry im really a newbi on this

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
The "Alphacool Eispump VPP755" is required for your system. The Eisbecher does not have an integrated pump.

Cool that you want to install a water cooling system and hardtubes also look really nice, however, I would advise you as a beginner from hardtubes.
Installing hardtubes is very complex and difficult. In addition, you need special tools. Also maintenance can be difficult.
Maybe you know someone who can help you. If not, then I recommend soft tubes.

Soft tubes are much easier to install and can also look very cool.
For the beginning I also recommend to make the circuit as simple as possible.

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
I have added a few more fittings to your shopping cart as a backup. Since you can not see how many fittings the modder has used, I recommend you rather take more fittings than too few. It would be annoying if at the end two fittings would be missing, which you then have to reorder extra.
I also added another bottle of Eiswasser because 1000ml probably won't be enough.
Other than that, it looks good. You can build your watercooling like this. Have fun with it :)
https://www.alphacool.com/AtsdCartSave/load/key/fe05b8b5473557168914f075ba002802

guts69

Thank but one last thing ! about the evacuation i need to buy the valve or something ? or is already with the pump

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
You're welcome :)
We do not offer a promo code. We also do not have any current promotions

guts69

Yike so no time can be give ? watercooling is the only thing i miss for my machine 😥

Also i did take UPS Standard and not DHL

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
OK, that was just an assumption about the delay in delivery. You can only get more detailed information about the delivery status from our support team. Just write an email to info@alphacool.com for more information.

guts69

For the 8 fan i buy i forget the Hub...

Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB​

What kind of hub should i take for all of them ? i saw some ppl complain than this fan missing one cable for the rgb also... can someone explain me ?

guts69

i would like a answer as soon as possible either here or by the mail support ! i have order for 1000 euro of stuff helped by your administrator for make my loot and the 8 fan i order have maybe no adaptator because you decide to make a 3 pin not standard... why would i want to order 8 fan that actualy need a adaptator when i could buy a fan with the 3 pin standard and plug in instant in my motherboard ? i hope your fan have the adaptor included for each fan inside the package like the notice say
i already watch some complain about it in here https://forum.alphacool.com/threads...pro-2-digital-fehlende-rgb-adapterkabel.2077/

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
i would like a answer as soon as possible either here or by the mail support !
Hi, we already answer as quickly as possible here in the forum. BUT: we (Marketing & Support) do not work 24/7 and your first request was received yesterday evening.
i have order for 1000 euro of stuff helped by your administrator for make my loot and the 8 fan i order have maybe no adaptator because you decide to make a 3 pin not standard... why would i want to order 8 fan that actualy need a adaptator when i could buy a fan with the 3 pin standard and plug in instant in my motherboard ? i hope your fan have the adaptor included for each fan inside the package like the notice say
1674552055170.png

The aRGB adapter is not included in the scope of delivery of the fans! I can already tell you that. In the end, however, that was not the question or the focus of your enquiry here. You can couple the fan lighting via a daisy chain and connect it to a free 5V RGB header on your mainboard (see screenshot). Nevertheless, this is no drama here. I have written you a PN.

guts69

I have added a few more fittings to your shopping cart as a backup. Since you can not see how many fittings the modder has used, I recommend you rather take more fittings than too few. It would be annoying if at the end two fittings would be missing, which you then have to reorder extra.
I also added another bottle of Eiswasser because 1000ml probably won't be enough.
Other than that, it looks good. You can build your watercooling like this. Have fun with it :)
https://www.alphacool.com/AtsdCartSave/load/key/fe05b8b5473557168914f075ba002802
Thank you a lot for the fan that can not push anything because they are not made for radiator :) will have to change all the fan you make me buy because my temp is just disaster.. this fan you put on the list have no static pressure and just doing nothing to this radiator temp

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi,
I have put together a shopping cart for you based on the pictures. Unfortunately, I can't see exactly how many fittings have been installed, especially above the Eisbecher. How you want to build your circuit is up to you. Therefore I have not given an exact number of fittings.
Basically, fittings x2. I guess there should be about 12-14 fittings.
Hi,
please have a look at this shopping cart which I recommended to you first. There I had recommended our new Rise Aurora. In your shopping cart, which you then created, you have exchanged the Rise Aurora for the Eiszyklon Aurora LUX.

Please do not get me wrong but such changes I can not control or judge, because especially in modding everyone has a different optical taste. Or maybe there were other reasons why you chose the other fans.

The Eiszyklon LUX are also suitable for radiators. Our Eisbaer AIO use these fans.

Could you post one or two pictures of your build? Then we can figure out together why your values are not as desired :)