90 degree compression fitting dimensions

robinlawrie

hi. i need to know the height of the "17075" 90 degree compression fittings when installed on a waterblock (meaning minus the g1/4 thread)

i have downloaded both of the cad models.. however one is for the "Eiszapfen" model ( not the right one) and the other is for a "alphacool HF 13/18" with no serial number given.

i would assume this was the right one... HOWEVER it looks different from the photographs. the knurled base where it screws into the waterbllock is much slimmer in the 3d model, and thicker in the photos, similar to the Eiszapfen model.

this is critical, since the Eiszapfen is about 2mm too tall for the space i have.

the "alphacool HF 13/18" cad model is shorter and will fit perfectly well. but is that the same as the model "17075" you sell?

basically, which is right, the cad model or all the photographs?

many thanks, Robin.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Robin, both connections are the same the only difference is that the Eiszapfen has better quality and design this is all really. The CAD draw gives more detailed information so i personally prefer the draws not the photos. The hight of the connections minus thread is approx.. 30 mm

robinlawrie

thank you. so the cad model for the Eiszapfen is the correct one ? is the HF 13/10 cad model for a discontinued product? i do not see it on your shop.