Account Information

Booradley87

Hi, I ordered the Alphacool Eiswolf2 for the RTX 3090. But when I tried to login to the website to check on the shipping progress it said invalid credentials. I tried using the forgot password option and entered my email and never got an email to reset my password. Also I tried using the customer support form and filled it out with what I posted here and still have not received a response. I decided to post on here since this seemed the last place I can try and get help. Sorry for posting on the forums if it is off topic. But this was my last resort. I also tried making a new account with my email and it already said email has been used. Please Help.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
no problem, we'll be happy to help you! When did you send your request via the contact form? You should also check the SPAM/JUNK folder for an answer. Unfortunately, our support mails often end up there. At the moment, our support team also needs longer to answer questions due to holidays and illness. I can't answer your questions here in the forum either. For questions about orders and order processing, only our support team can help you. The easiest way to do this is to send an email to info@alphacool.com - it's best to link to the same thread in the email. I hope I was able to help you a little.