Add D5 Pump+Reservoir on Eisbaer/Eiswolf Loop

Cayan

Hello all.

Just bought a powerful D5 pump/reservoir 1500LH to add in my loop. I currently have Eisbaer Pro + Eiswolf 2 on a 5950x + 3090 FTW3
I believe the new pump will make the PC look amazing, improve the flow and make my life easier to refill/maintain the loop.

Questions:

1 - Do I need to unplug the Pumps from the 2 AIOs, or I can keep it running as with all 3 pumps on? Which option will improve the water flow?
2 - Is it possible to remove the PUMP from Eiswolf and plug the tubes directly on the block like a regular Water block? ( This is not something Im planning to do now, but just as a matter of information for the future )

Thanks for always the great support on the forum, is really amazing the fast and precise info we get here all the time !

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey,

1 - Do I need to unplug the Pumps from the 2 AIOs, or I can keep it running as with all 3 pumps on? Which option will improve the water flow?
You can unplug the pumps or let them work together. The only point that you have to pay attention is the flow direction so that the pumps are not disturbing eachother.

2 - Is it possible to remove the PUMP from Eiswolf and plug the tubes directly on the block like a regular Water block? ( This is not something Im planning to do now, but just as a matter of information for the future )
Yes you can do that. The pump is strong enouhg to run the system alone.

Thank you.

Cayan

Thanks for the reply!

Now, adding on the question number 2, remove eiswolf pump...
Its just remove the pump, or do I need to buy the Aurora Terminal in order to use the block in a custom loop?
If yes, than what would be the right terminal to convert the Eiswolf 3090 FTW3 version to a custom loop waterblock?

Thanks again

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,

Yes you need to remove the pump and replace it with the terminal.

do I need to buy the Aurora Terminal in order to use the block in a custom loop
If you want to use the block in a custom loop than you have to do that.

If yes, than what would be the right terminal to convert the Eiswolf 3090 FTW3 version to a custom loop waterblock?
Please check the links below. We have three different terminals for this block to use it as a cutom one: