Alphacool Aurora - Tira de LED RGB digital rígida (2.5 mm de ancho) 2 piezas - 40 cm

Jose Antonio

Hello, I am interested in Alphacool Aurora - Rigid digital RGB LED strip (2.5 mm wide) 2 pieces - 40 cm. In the images that come, the 3-pin plug is not visible. Can you put some images that look good?
Regards.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well we do not have a photo right now. If you can shoot a short email to info@alphacool.com and ask them. Surely someone can make a photo with a phone and send it to you. That should be the fastest way.

Jose Antonio

Hello, I am waiting for about 2 months for the (Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 CPU - digital RGB), I know that it takes about 5 days to have it in stock. Do you know if the deadlines are going well?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Parts will be here in around 5 days. I would not say 5 days is the deadline. Could take 1-2 days longer maybe. It depends on how fast the warehouse can move the goods.

Jose Antonio

Hello, I am going to order the (Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 CPU - digital RGB). My question may be a little silly, is it ready to be ridden? Do I not have to put liquid on it? PS: After waiting to mount it, I don't want unforeseen events.
Health