Alphacool Eisbaer 280mm - Rattling Pump RMA - 1 Month In

JeyeUK

Morning,

I RMA'd my Alphacool Eisbaer 280mm AIO back to the shop (SCAN) and they confirmed the pump was faulty but due to them not having stock they said they have sent it back to supplier for resolution. Other than that they are saying they can't help but I have a feeling it's just lost in the void and I'm sat here waiting for nothing.

How long do you folks usually turn things around like this? Any information around stock availibility or how long these things usually take would be greatly received. I have tracking numbers etc but they might be for the shop, I don't know.

I'm working flat out at the minute and then I come back to a half built PC sat on the floor, I'm going to have to spend more money as I can't wait.

All the best,
John

SCIL 4327209334 IRMA Number 1017537

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey John, at the moment everything works very slow due this stupid virus thing. It is for us even not possible to get the products we need via airfreight. The only transportation we can use from China to Europe is train. We got informed that a container is on the way and it will arrive here on the 18.05.2020. This is all for now really :(

JeyeUK

Ah, that's not good news. I can't wait that long after waiting over a month especially if you don't know when it will even be dispatched. I'm afraid to say it but I won't be buying Alphacool any more, that was an expensive AIO cooler and it only lasted a few months and has left me game less during lockdown.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well we dont have a problem with replacing the product and sorry to hear that the system stoped working during the lock down :( I would be dissapointed also dude. But this is the situatuon at the moment really. There is not much we can do.