Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 420 CPU - Digital RGB

mcneal225

Hello,

I want to order this product to cool a 10900K.It will be in a corsair 1000D case.Can you please tell me if the hose length in enough to mount the radiator in front of the case?And is any possible to buy an extension kit for the original hoses? With an extension kit eventually will keep his cooling properties or i will need other components to change?

Thank you very much

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We never checked it with a Corsair 1000D because the most people are buying this case to put in a DIY water cooling setup not an AIO. I do not think that the hoses will be long enough. The housing is much too big for that. But that is only a guess. The extension kits will not work here. You will have to install new hoses and refill everything. But it would be easier to build a DIY cooling system directly.

mcneal225

We never checked it with a Corsair 1000D because the most people are buying this case to put in a DIY water cooling setup not an AIO. I do not think that the hoses will be long enough. The housing is much too big for that. But that is only a guess. The extension kits will not work here. You will have to install new hoses and refill everything. But it would be easier to build a DIY cooling system directly.

Thanks for your answear, can you tell me if i order one you can make it with longer hoses and ready to install it in my case? I can buy longer hoses and liquid to refill it but i dont know to to it and i dont want to mess something.And you can recommend me a DIY cooling system for the cpu? it will run at 5 GHZ daily. What parts i will need from Alphacool to get a proper cooling system?

Thank you very much

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
can you tell me if i order one you can make it with longer hoses and ready to install it in my case?
This is not possible i am affraid. We can not modify the products for individual needs.

What parts i will need from Alphacool to get a proper cooling system?
If you write an email to info@alphacool.com and forward us your address and name we can prepare an offer for you with the needed parts.
Thank you.