Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme Liquid Cooler Core 280 - Black Edition Pump speed report issue

Kiloutyg

Hello people!

Here i come, following a thorough clean up of my rig, my eisbaer extrem pump doesn't report it's speed anymore, i think i still have full control over it since depending on the settings, the pump emits different level of noise.
I did put the cable the wrong way using the guide that is not one sadly since it encompass the full 4 pins and not 3 like any other one. So thinking it's normal to fry the sensor if put in the wrong place i tested my Corsair 10€ fans, didn't fail, tested my noctuas 30€ fans, didn't fail but my 200€ Eisbaer doesn't report its pump speed anymore.
I have tested every 4 pin fan/pump header on my mobo and everything else work perfectly on my Eisbaer Extreme.

So does anyone have a solution to my probleme that doesn't involve RMA and a long wait?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
If you can not read the speed signal means the elektronic of the PCB is damaged or a cable is broken. If you want to have this function you need to RMA the product or change the pump by your self. Where have you bought the product from?