Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N Geforce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra mit Backplate

neiss

Hi.
May someone tell me if this WaterBlock is compatible with EVGA RTX 3070 TI FTW3 Ultra?
Thanks in advance.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, the block is compatible with the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming (08G-P5-3797-KL). Does your PCB number match? Then the block fits. Otherwise you can compare your PCB with the attached link to the design we have. If you send us pictures, we can do that for you too! ;-)

Sman_666

Hi, the block is compatible with the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming (08G-P5-3797-KL). Does your PCB number match? Then the block fits. Otherwise you can compare your PCB with the attached link to the design we have. If you send us pictures, we can do that for you too! ;-)
Fyi for those who come here to buy this for the Evga 3070 ti ftw3, this fits perfectly. The only issue I had is the backplate mount has one screw that doesn't work. I had to take the extra m5 x 11 screw, and pair it with the nut from the original backplate. To make that not hit the USB ports on the motherboard, I had to clip off the extra screw. It might have been 2mm I took off.

Thomas_S

Staff member
Hi @Sman_666 , thanks for the info. Could you please upload a picture of the spot so we can see where the problem is. And also clarify it! Many thanks in advance! ;-)

Sman_666

Hi @Sman_666 , thanks for the info. Could you please upload a picture of the spot so we can see where the problem is. And also clarify it! Many thanks in advance! ;-)
First picture is step 5 which shows the location. I had to take the extra m2x11 screw, not the m5x11. Next 2 pictures are showing how close the back plate is to the USB ports. It's tough taking a picture there since I have a 120 rad going out the rear.

Thomas_S

Staff member
First picture is step 5 which shows the location. I had to take the extra m2x11 screw, not the m5x11. Next 2 pictures are showing how close the back plate is to the USB ports. It's tough taking a picture there since I have a 120 rad going out the rear.
Hey, thanks for the message. Unfortunately the pictures are missing! ;-)