Alphacool Eisstation DDC reservoir mounting to the case

edoardoz

Hello, I received today my order including the Alphacool Eisstation DDC reservoir incl. Alphacool Laing DDC310 pump.

As you can see in the photo I've attached, I've 2 main mounting possibilities in my case (InWin 303/305).

1. Mount the Eisstation vertically: is this possible? How can I fill the loop, flipping the case horizontally, then when finish put it back to the right position?

The metal bottom fit the blue dots screws.

2. Mount the Eisstation horizontally, in red dots screws. This is what I want to do, seems more secure to me. I need a mounting bracket that fit 120mm fans. Is the Alphacool pump mount universal for 120-140mm fans/radiators ok and fit the metal bottom of the Eisstation?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220525_151946.jpg
    20220525_151946.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, you can only install the reservoir horizontally in the case (see instructions). There is no bracket for mounting on free fan slots or on the radiator.

edoardoz

Hi, you can only install the reservoir horizontally in the case (see instructions). There is no bracket for mounting on free fan slots or on the radiator.
Can you link me the istructions?

Because I see this instructions that says: "The Alphacool Eisstation is a compact reservoir available in three versions, for D5, DDC, and DC-LT pumps.The mounting options are numerous, and the Eisstation can even be mounted vertically or horizontally. Alphacool has built the reservoir out of highly break-proof Nylon, not Acrylglas."

And the pump manual says this:

1653916750413.png
If the vertical mount is not possible, I need a way to mount it horizontally.

What is the dimension of this mount universal? If it fit the metal bottom of the Eisstation (102 x 82), it would solve the problem. Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
But with your application or setup, the pump is not upside down. Therefore, this is not a problem.

The universal mounting bracket is only for mounting on fan positions. So 120 and 140mm. It will not fit on a 2,5" SSD holder.

edoardoz

But with your application or setup, the pump is not upside down. Therefore, this is not a problem.

The universal mounting bracket is only for mounting on fan positions. So 120 and 140mm. It will not fit on a 2,5" SSD holder.
Ok so I can mount it vertically, basically. Thanks