Alphacool Eissturm Gaming Copper 30 3x120mm

ElTitoPricus

I have an oportunity to buy this kit at a very good price, it has the Alphacool Laing DDC 310 pump, 200l/h
is it posible to add another radiator and a gpu block and most important, the pump will be able to work fine?
or an upgrade for the pump will be recomended?

Thanks in advance

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The DDC310 is a strong pump. Max water flow is less important than the max discharge head. You can ad more than one radiator and also more than one GPU cooler. We are using this pump for Serverracks with 2 CPUs, 2 Radiators and up to 4 GPUs. ;-)

ElTitoPricus

Thanks for the answer.
Is it enough with the 360mm rad for the cpu (ryzen 3700X) and the gpu (nvidia 2070 super)?
Or is it recomended to add a second rad like a 240/280 rad?

Thanks again

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Depends on you. A 360 is enough for a good and silent cooling. If you want very very low temperatures, a further radiator is good to have. For example.... my signature 2. PC at home with that 1950 and 2080Ti has also only a 360mm radiator. Temps on CPU are around 70° and GPU at around 60° under full load (GPU and CPU together) with 1100rpm fans. Not the best result and not ultra silent, but good enough for me.

ElTitoPricus

I have another question, please
The DDC310 of the kit always run at full speed, is there any way to change it, or is it normal?
Is running about 3200 rpm

Thanks again

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can only try to use a 9V adaptor, but normaly the pump is always running with ~ 3200rpm. Starting voltage of the DDC Pumps is 9V. With less than 7V it could be that the pump will not start.