Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate

GHOS7

So I order: "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate"
order made: "18/10/2021 2:17:00 PM"
Listing Info at time of order: "Not stocked. Expected to be available in 2 - 3 weeks"
Date now: "01/12/2021 09:25:00 AM" "still no show or movement on my order page"
My Questions:
Q1: When are these due to being in stock then?
Q2: When can I expect to see Shipped on my order page?
It`s been more than 3 weeks.
Please give me some info on what is the problem with the Strix AIO availability.
PS Staff please answer the 2 Questions.
Best Regards: Ghos7

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The delivery is on its way and is scheduled for mid/end of December. After that, the orders will be processed as they are received. As far as I can see, there will be enough for all the current customers. Then they will also be packed and shipped quickly.

BUT.... as the Christmas season begins and the volume of orders and deliveries increase greatly, I cannot tell you an exact date.

As the transport companies and customs are also constantly experiencing delays and are constantly postponing their own deadlines to us, all information should currently be treated with caution. The delivery problems worldwide with all manufacturers and all products should be known by now.

GHOS7

The delivery is on its way and is scheduled for mid/end of December. After that, the orders will be processed as they are received. As far as I can see, there will be enough for all the current customers. Then they will also be packed and shipped quickly.

BUT.... as the Christmas season begins and the volume of orders and deliveries increase greatly, I cannot tell you an exact date.

As the transport companies and customs are also constantly experiencing delays and are constantly postponing their own deadlines to us, all information should currently be treated with caution. The delivery problems worldwide with all manufacturers and all products should be known by now.
Thanx Eddy best regards: Ghos7