Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate (Reference) Pump not working

nosyt37331

Hello,

I just received the Eiswolf 2 AIO for the RTX 3080/3090 and once installed temperatures for the GPU reached 100°C within seconds of loading Furmark. I closed Furmark and shutdown the PC and waited for it to cool. I opened the BIOS of my motherboard to see if the settings for the fan header needed to be different but none of the settings seemed to work (DC vs PWM). There also was no RPM reading in the monitoring information, only an N/A that would be present on whatever fan header was connected to the pump.

I tried other fan headers but none of them seemed to work. I used my multimeter to verify that the fan headers from the board were outputting 12V (they were) but the pump on the waterblock does not seem to be working. I have since disconnected the GPU but continued to try and get the pump to work. No noise is generated from the pump at all once it is powered on. The green GeForce RTX Logo does turn on.

I am afraid that this pump was dead on arrival unless I am missing something.

The AIO was order from Aquatuning.US

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hey, that doesn't sound good. Unfortunately, we are not the right contact for you here either. You have to contact the support of Aquatuning US. (info@aquatuning.us) Please write them an email and describe your problem. It makes sense to include your invoice or order number so that they can allocate you more quickly. I think you will get help quickly!