Alphacool Eiswolf 240 for my RX 5700xt pump no longer working

DrWagnariaJr

Hey so I bought this Alphacool Eiswolf 240 for my RX 5700xt two years ago and it appears the pump has stopped working:

1633550811364.png

No matter which fan header I plug into it appears to be returning 0 RPM and I can't seem to fix/change that RPM anywhere.

1633550861203.png

My idle temps use to be around 32 degree, but I'm getting between 60-70 degrees now and the radiator does not appear to get warm even after the computer is on for awhile.

My order number was 91033320 and I can provide whatever other info you might need as I still have the email from when I purchased this.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You cannot control the pump with a fan curve. Please set it completely to 100% and see what happens.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You only have to check the box "Auto-Fan Stop". Then you can set it as you like or it automatically regulates to 100%.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That is very strange. Never saw this with any mainboard. And the AIO runs over 2 years with this mainboard and this configuration? If yes, write an email to our support please: info@alphacool.com

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
And the AIO runs over 2 years with this mainboard and this configuration? <- But this is correct?

DrWagnariaJr

And the AIO runs over 2 years with this mainboard and this configuration? <- But this is correct?
The AIO had been working until recently without any configuration needed. I just plugged the AIO into one of the fan headers labeled for pumps and it had worked out of the box like that. I had only started looking into the configuration recently because I noticed my temps were not as low as prior.