Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro 11396

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattude69

Purchased your Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro 11396 on April 1st 2020.
installed in my system yesterday and the pump appears to be dead
verified voltage tried multiple fan headers no change. can not hear any sound from pump or detect any type of flow in hose
fluid level is to the top of fill plug in radiator. your logo lights up but my gpu temps continue to climb had to shut computer off.
look forward to your help in this issues

Attachments

• 20200401_171640.jpg
    20200401_171640.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200401_170147.jpg
    20200401_170147.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200409_103409.jpg
    20200409_103409.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200409_103402.jpg
    20200409_103402.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Tattude69

Finally got pump working screw had to be very loose around GPU. Horrible cooling my factory air cooler worked better. cant even play a game temps are out of control. On air my gpu never got hotter then 61c at 2038mhz this cant keep my gpu from thermal limit just idling at full power. very disappointing product so far really open to suggestions i have spent hours shaking radiator, gpu making sure no trapped air. i have removed quick disconnects and hose extensions tried hoses at top and at bottom of rad intake temp air 20.6c case exhaust temp 23.8c

I am really looking forward to your help resolving this issue before i cancel the order for 6 more of your products

Attachments

• 20200410_231316.jpg
    20200410_231316.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200410_231414.jpg
    20200410_231414.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, sorry to hear about that the block does not work correctly. Which GPU are you cooling with the product? May i ask where you are from?

Tattude69

I am trying to cool evga gtx 1080 classified 6386. The pump is completely dead only the light works and to find out the kit has the wrong screws and no washers. I am in the US. Thank you for a reply

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Tattude69

I have just removed the pump from the gpu and it does not operate only light turns on.so the theory of screws to tight or something grounded is now ruled out. I believe part of the problem is the instructions state screws with washers( their are no washers in kit) pictures show not only 2 different screw lengths but two different types of heads one flat and using smaller allen wrench and one using larger allen and not flat screw. All screws in bag has large Allen head no flush screws in kit or washers and due to larger screws evga washers do not work This is kit 11396 but all info seems to be removed but you do show #11395 which is the same block gtx 1080 M09 the instruction pdf shows the two types of screw but again my kit does not have these. But it did include 3 different allen wrenches but but all screws in my kit are same size, shocked i did not figure this out sooner So i have a bad pump and incorrect hardware. Very frustrating Experience.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I am sorry but this product is EOL and we do not support it anymore dude. Where do you have purchased it from?

Tattude69

it might be EOL but i just bought it new and it has a 3 year warranty from you. it was purchased from Frozen Cpu. i will have to say customer service seems to be lacking. So are you telling me you are not going to honor the warranty on your product? Just want to make sure i understand you correctly?

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
You have purchased it from frozen CPU right? In this case their warranty conditions are valid not ours because you have not bought it directly from us. In the US you guys have different terms and conditions than we have here in Europe. I do not get the point with customer service lacking really.

Tattude69

The point of the customer service comment that instead of passing the buck. you could of helped me address the issue of your brand new Sealed product having a bad pump that is in kits that are not EOL. Or how about helping me address the issue that you Alphacool did not include the hardware that your instructions stated should be included. you could of won a customer for life instead i just cancelled the order for your other products. I will be sure to share my wonderful customer experience

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Passing the buck? Have you read our terms and conditions?
Or how about helping me address the issue that you Alphacool did not include the hardware that your instructions stated should be included
Proof?

You are welcome to share your expirience dude not a problem at all. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.