Alphacool ES TPV 16/10mm - Ring clamping Kit Instructions

Cylogenix

Im trying to figure out what the correct instructions are with respect to using the TPV Ring Clamping kit. I understand the picture on the product page showing the order of use with fittings but what exactly are the instructions?

The things im asking for are how far the ring needs to be from the end of the tube, what kind of turning force on the threaded fitting ring im expecting (roughly ofcourse).

I have worked out my own instructions and tightness feeling but I want to get a more official statement on the use of these rings.

-- My own Instructions - Prefer Alphacools unless they say these are ok --
  1. Place the clamping ring about 5.5 mm from the end of the pipe or the same distance that the little barb on the fitting has (which is also 5.5mm). The slanted side of the ring must point away from the pipe end. The Pipe is slightly larger diameter than the clamping ring's inner diameter so the ring will be a little tight to slide down the pipe but it is possible.
  2. Push the pipe onto the fitting all the way until it butts to the fitting face.
  3. Screw on the threaded fitting ring. This will feel loose at first but it will quickly become tight. The threaded fitting ring will feel like its sticking as it turns but it will turn. The correct tightness (atleast with what im happy with) will be when you see 3-4 threads of the fitting remain.