Alphacool - Liquid CKC Cape Kelvin Catcher

Vincette

Hello,

I bought 2 liters of Alphacool - Liquid CKC Cape Kelvin Catcher but I have a doubt on one of its :

First bottle clean no problem
Second was damaged on the head (no problem too) but contain also some weird particules...(see picture)
I sent the picture to my seller, he said me : it's normal sometimes refrigerant coagulates and form structures like this. Once inside the circuit it wil disapear.
It's my first time with transparent liquid and I don't know what to think about that.

Can I have your advices ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20201228_124805.jpg
    20201228_124805.jpg
    975.1 KB · Views: 11

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Vincette

Do you mean the blue circled or the green circled?
The green looks for air bubbles. The blue looks weird. According to your picture, one could also think that there are pressure points in the plastic bottle. It's so hard to say now.

20201228_124805 (1)_LI.jpg

Best Regards

Vincette

Thanks for your reply.

yes ofc green are bubble, I put the bottle on a heater to warm the liquid so normal.
No the plastic is not damaged, the blue circled things are really weird particules...like dust or...

So what do you think ? Normal or not ?

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi

It's not normal, in my opinion now. I have been using the CKC myself for over 3 years and also use it in other friends' systems. But I've never had such streaks inside. There are additives in it, but I haven't seen it like that before. If you shake the bottle well, are they gone and come back?

Best Regards

Burro

Hi

Yes I shaked the bottle many times but nothing gone...
I will ask for a exchange.

Thanks

Hello,

I had the same particles in 2 bottles that I purchased. I ended up returning it to the dealer and switched to TEC protect.

It looks like some type of growth. Stringy gray particles.