Alphacool NexXxos GPX Vega m05

Joos Stane

I've been thinking about watercooling my system for a while, but I've ran into issues with finding a GPU block. I have a Sapphire Nitro+ vega 64. Alphacool has a block for it, the Vega m05, but I cannot find it in stock anywhere, not even on ebay. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a block for my GPU, thanks!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Vega M05 cooler is End of Live. We dont produce this cooler since a while. Sorry.

And about the shop, never heard about that shop. And to be honest, we dont know every shop that is selling our parts. That is impossible to know because we are selling worldwide. From USA over Europ and in asia countrys. There are thousend of shops wich are selling our stuff.

adamdopp

I have the Powercolor Red Devil Vega 64. It appears that the Alphacool Nexxxos Vega M02 waterblock, which is the only one I have ever found that supported this motherboard, is no longer available. I am trying to find just a basic VGA cold plate to mount on the die and just remove the first fan to keep VRM cooling. The only reference I found to the mounting holes on the vega is the GamersNexus article stating it is about 64mmx64mm. Does anyone here know of a company that produces a block with those mounting points. I have been unable to find something myself and figured you guys here might know of something. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: