ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT OC Formula Waterblock Advice

mikuki

Hello,

i'm interested in using this GPU with your waterblocks. i've been to the hwconfig site and the waterblock finder that is hosted on there and seen that the Asrock card is not listed. on perusing the same site i came across the board pictures of the Sapphire Toxic Radeon RX 6950 XT Limited Edition (Thank you for posting these on the hwconfig website) and noted that it does not differ too much (to my untrained eyes) with the Asrock card. here are the pictures of the front and back of the Asrock card courtesy of TechPowerUp:

front_full.jpg

back_full.jpg

so my question is; going by these photos, can your waterblocks, the Alphacool ES GPX-A Radeon RX 6800/XT/6900 reference copper/carbon with backplate or the Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acetal GPX-A Radeon RX 6800/XT/6900 Reference with Backplate, be used with the ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT OC Formula ?

Thank you.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but we don´t have a compatible water block for this GPU in our assortment.

mikuki

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. it is a shame that your waterblocks are incompatible with the Asrock card but at least the Sapphire Toxic is compatible, i may go with that card in order to be able to use the ES GPX-A.

Cheers.