Can you make sure that my order no. can be process

n4te2iver

I did ordered Order No.30118551 delivery to thailand
could you please confirm that my order can be delivery via DHL
or if you need to move the DHL to UPS please tell me the cost.
tell me via e-mail:n4te2iver@gmail.com

Attachments

• order.PNG
    order.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 4

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
@Hemuli This is a phenomenon really. People are complaining without to think. @n4te2iver You have been ordered on sunday and as Hemuli wrote we did not worked on Monday started today. BTW Friday was holiday too. The block that you have ordered is out of stock. Estimated delivery date is the 17.04.2020. Do you want to wait or shall we cancel the order and refund the ammount? You chose UPS Expres Saver already i can not change it to DHL.

n4te2iver

I got support e-mail already
summary
UPS delivery instead of DHL ( didnt cancle the order) while the item is out of stock

DreVaughand

If there is no information on your tracking number, it may be too little time has passed since you sent it, and the information will appear soon. Try again later. To receive up-to-date information about your parcel, register at https://www.ukmailtracking.com/en/ and sign up for notifications by your tracking number. If you don't have a tracking number, you will not track your package or letter. The recipient's address and last name do not fit. In that case, try to contact your post office: maybe the parcel or letter has already been delivered. If a lot of time has passed, and the package, container, or note has not arrived, you need to apply search.

Last edited: