Compatibility list of Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 4090 Reference mit Backplate Article-No.: 13429

Tadaschi

Good evening Alphacool!
today i bought the 4090 waterblock for reference pcb
Order No.: 30153531

I was trying to figure out by myself what cards use the reference pcb, but unfortunately looking to the bios switch, power connector and screws holes i am not sure what card i should buy.

If you guys from Alphacool could please list the compatible models or at least the incompatible ones will help a lot to get the right rtx 4090 to fit the waterblock.

i attach some 4090 to show how hard is to figure out using only pictures to decide what card to use with my new waterblock from you guys

Sincerely Tadaschi Takemori

Attachments

• asus tuf 4090.jpg
    asus tuf 4090.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • gigabyte 4090.jpg
    gigabyte 4090.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • msi 4090.png
    msi 4090.png
    753.9 KB · Views: 0

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
We do not yet have a detailed listing, as we do not yet have any other PCB layouts. So far, we can only say that our cooler fits cards that use the reference design. Unfortunately, the pictures do not help here. We need the PCB (front & back) without the cooler to check the compatibility of the card.

Thomas_S

Staff member
Will this help for gaming oc?
Yes, that helps! But it's not the reference design & so our cooler doesn't fit. Sorry

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
The RTX4090 Gamerock is also using a Custom Layout, but I can say that we will produce a water block for it. WHen it will be available I can´t say at the moment.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi
The Gigaybte Gaming is using a custom Layout for which we will produce an water block but the reference Block is not compatible. When the compatible water block will be available I can´t say at the moment.

ZeeGee

Hi! I have a Zotac 4090 Trinity OC and I wonder if the reference design waterblock will fit?

If it helps, here are PCB pictures of a higher end but presumably similar PCB layout model:
(Bykski lists both as compatible with a same waterblock design)

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

Zotac is using for the Trinity and Amp Extreme the same PCB Layout but it isn´t the reference Layout and therefore our water block is not compatible with it. But we intend to produce an water block for them. When it will be available I can´t say.

ZeeGee

HI,

Zotac is using for the Trinity and Amp Extreme the same PCB Layout but it isn´t the reference Layout and therefore our water block is not compatible with it. But we intend to produce an water block for them. When it will be available I can´t say.
Good to know, thanks!

Youngtimer

Do you intend to produce a ASUS 4090 Strix/TUF watercooler? The models have the highest powerlimit and seem to be very popular.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@Youngtimer
We have interest to produce a water block for the ASUS Strix/Tuf but we don´t have a GPU. IF you got one, you can send it to us if you are living in the EU. Just contact us over our "send it and get one cooler for free" contact form.

Youngtimer

@Vanzin Thats a great idea. I’m from Germany and have an Asus 4090 TUF. Your 3080 MSI Suprim cooler worked very well for me. I would like to use an Alphacool for my Asus 4090 as well.

I will contact you and send you the card.

Greetings
Youngtimer

Last edited:

Nuufe

Hallo zusammen und euch ein gesundes neue Jahr!

Ist denn für die Zotac 4090 Modelle ein gaaaaaanz ungefähres Erscheinungsdatum bekannt?
Danke im Voraus.

Beste Grüße

Thomas_S

Staff member
Hallo zusammen und euch ein gesundes neue Jahr!

Ist denn für die Zotac 4090 Modelle ein gaaaaaanz ungefähres Erscheinungsdatum bekannt?
Danke im Voraus.

Beste Grüße
Ja moin! Datum nein - Zeitraum ja! ;-) Gehe mal von März/April aus.