Considering Buy AIO full cover for ventus 3090 3x OC

William Achard

Hi,
I'm interesting on buying two "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3080/3090 Ventus with Backplate" but have some ask:
-Is this the right kit for my gpus?
-Is the kit sold with the coolant? Or do I have to buy it separately?
- How long are the pipes?
-Can I transform the 2 kits into one circuit with the 2 radiators (tower = Thermaltake Level 20 HT)?
If yes can I add a waterblock for an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X? If so, which waterblock cpu would you recommend?
-If all this is possible, what accessories should be added to the 2 kits to make the loop?

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hi, enclosed are a few answers to your questions:
- Eiswolf 2 fits the MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC (24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP). Is this your card? We can use the PCB number to determine exactly. (if you are not sure)
- Coolant is included, our AIOs are prefilled
- Tube-Length 50 cm

Last edited:

William Achard

First thank you for responding so quickly and yes the gpu is exactly this one x2.
After, is it possible to extend the pipe by about 20 cm? The second aio could be a little to small to go to the back.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely.

Thomas_S

Staff member
You can replace the hose. You can use our Alphacool AlphaTube TPV 12,7/7,6 and the existing fittings & quick couplings. This way you can adjust the hose to the required length. If you replace the tube, you will certainly need to add coolant (distilled water).

Thomas_S

Staff member
Coupling 2 Eiswolf AIOs will not work here. The height of the pump + cooler and the outlet of the tubes at the lower part of the cooler make it difficult or impossible to implement your project with 2x Eiswolf! Please use a DIY cooling system here. The implementation is more expensive, but easier without having to make compromises. If you have any questions, please ask! ;-)

William Achard

Oki i won't couple them but i have 2 x 3090 so need 2x the aio (separated) . And one of the aio will be to short by about may be 10cm that why i ask if i can extand the tube and what i need buy exactly to do that.
In the first post i explain my tower and the first aio must go on side (but it's side behind) (and the second below) so i think the tube is a little short (for the first).

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely.

Thomas_S

Staff member
What you should check in advance is whether you have enough space for mounting 2x Eiswolf! Cooler and pump have a total height of 46mm! Don't end up with space problems in the case when mounting. With the existing fittings and the Alphacool AlphaTube TPV 12.7/7.6 from our shop, you can simply replace the piece to be extended. You will have to fill up with distilled water accordingly. Our Alphacool Apex filling funnel G1/4" is a helpful accessory for this.

William Achard

Actually i have the 2 GC installed and they have 56mm of height so i don't think the space could be a problem (motherboard is e-atx x570 aorus xtreme and the tower model is on the first post).

Thanks all for all the advice i know now what to buy.
Sincerely.