convert laptop keyboard to usb keyboard?


New member
I have recently removed my laptop's keyboard and want to put it to some good use.
It has a micro-controller which has a 10 pin 1 mm FRC cable which is going as an input to my laptop's motherboard.
Now I want to attach the FRC cable to a USB adapter which I could use to connect it to my other laptop as an external keyboard.
I am not sure what would such an adapter be called? Please any guidance?
Last edited: