Delivery of goods by an official representative in another country.

AGaming+

Good afternoon. Could someone from the staff advise me if possible. On July 22, I ordered the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO cooling system - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate (Reference) through your official representative in Ukraine (www.simant.com.ua). 35 days have already passed. But I never received the goods. The store refers to you and tells you that the parcel tracker does not see it. And he has no way to track the goods until they reach Ukraine. Tell me if it is possible. Whether the goods were dispatched to Ukraine last month or not. I can provide in Russian correspondence with the store and receipts confirming the full prepayment of the goods.

Best regards to you Igor.

p.s Also, they told me today that due to the holidays you have, you cannot give them an answer. Where is the package. And they asked to wait until Monday 08/30/2021

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We do not comment here on deliveries to our resellers. Nor do we comment on agreements with our resellers. These are internal processes that we do not communicate with end customers. I'm sorry.

Resellers worldwide buy and order goods from us. We deliver them. There may be delays due to customs, there may be out of stock, there may simply be general delays due to traffic or other things.

It is the responsibility of the shops themselves to communicate with their customers about their orders and to inform them of any delays or to get the information from our sales teams if they have not received it.
So I don't understand here why the shop is referring them as end customers to us. You know that we don't give out information about dealer orders to end customers. According to our laws, we are not allowed to do that.

AGaming+

We do not comment here on deliveries to our resellers. Nor do we comment on agreements with our resellers. These are internal processes that we do not communicate with end customers. I'm sorry.

Resellers worldwide buy and order goods from us. We deliver them. There may be delays due to customs, there may be out of stock, there may simply be general delays due to traffic or other things.

It is the responsibility of the shops themselves to communicate with their customers about their orders and to inform them of any delays or to get the information from our sales teams if they have not received it.
So I don't understand here why the shop is referring them as end customers to us. You know that we don't give out information about dealer orders to end customers. According to our laws, we are not allowed to do that.

Thanks for your reply. If it doesn't bother you. You now have days off (holidays) - as the seller in Ukraine says. And for this reason you cannot give an answer about sending a parcel to a store in Ukraine. Or are you working days now?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To be honest, we dont have any holidays right now. Strang that they told that. Maybe the seller they are working with has some vacation time right now. But there is always a substitute available.

AGaming+

To be honest, we dont have any holidays right now. Strang that they told that. Maybe the seller they are working with has some vacation time right now. But there is always a substitute available.

Thanks. Then I just have to wait for Monday. And if I don't get a clear answer. I will already quarrel with the store in Ukraine.