Doubts of purchase for CPU + Radeon VII

renatocanton

I currently have the Eisbaer 420 for an i9 10980XE. I would like to know what I would have to buy to add a Radeon VII GPU.
Thanks,
Renato

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Renato, what is the PCB number of your graphics card? You can find the number on the original packaging or on the front/back side of the card.
Is the manufacturer Sappihre?

renatocanton

I currently have the Eisbaer 420 for an i9 10980XE. I would like to know what I would have to buy to add a Radeon VII GPU.
Thanks,
Renato

It's a XFX brand, the only number I found on the packaging is X00108822H, is that one?
I attached a photo of reference

Attachments

• 51KnLEXO5hL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    51KnLEXO5hL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
As i know, all Radeon VII have only onde PCB design, the AMD Reference Design. So this is the only cooler we have for this card. But if you want it, buy it fast. All Radeon VII cooler are EOL.

renatocanton

Yes, I saw the product, but the question is whether I can use my Eisbaer 420 to cool the GPU and CPU together or I need to buy another radiator or pump, if something else is needed, I would like you to indicate all the parts.
thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To connect the Eisbaer with the GPU block, you can use the Extension Kit. But you also will need some liquid to to fill the loop. The 420 mm Radaitor is strong enough for your CPU and the Radeon VII.

So, best way to do it you will need:One of this extension sets (The differences are only straight or 90° fittings).

Think straight fittings will be better.

Some liquid like CKC:

And helpfull is also a Fill bottle: