Eisbaer Aurora 360

joeymcjoeysalot

I have one on the way along with a gpu waterblock and extra quick disconnect connectors.

I'm fairly confident I won't have any problems cooling my Ryzen 3600 and 5700 xt (reference) with the single 360 rad. If I want to overclock in the future or upgrade the cpu to a 3900x or higher, would adding another 360 radiator be too much for the pump?

Also I have a Lian Li 011 Dynamic. Would mounting the radiator in the side with the hoses at the bottom of the case be a bad idea? I'm worried about getting my gpu block close enough with how close the quick disconnect is to the radiator. I'd rather side mount and do intake with the single rad than exhaust out the top.

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I dont understand why it should be a bad ideea to mount the radiator at the bottom of the case? This is normally very common dude ^^

joeymcjoeysalot

Yeah, I realized that after a little research. Couldn't quite make the bend though with the length of the cables. Seems to be fine cooling the cpu and gpu block. without issue. Still hesitant to add another 360 rad to the mix

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
One additional radiator is still okay but if you get also a GPU block than it becomes critical :) The pump is not that strong really ^^

joeymcjoeysalot

I already have a gpu block on it. So to be clear, you're saying that the Eisbaer Aurora 360 pump probably isn't strong enough to do a gpu block, CPU, and 2 radiators?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
A second radiator could be too much for the pump. It could work, but it's not guaranteed.