Eisbecher aurora 150 D5

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Basically, it doesn't matter. If you go in from the top, the air also moves upwards when the system is switched off. Every time the system is restarted, it has to deaerate itself a bit. So if the hose goes up into a radiator, it will partially run dry when the system is switched off and air will collect in it. That's logical.

Superlp12

ok thanks. Now can the riser tube be removed and the top tube be replaced with a normal tube. My return is now at the top return port.

juantrox

Hi,
Please delete this if I'm hijacking the thread. I bought the same reservoir and I'm not sure which screws (size) are the correct ones for the stands as it came with 8x M4x8 4x M4x12. The M4x12 are too large and there is only 8 M4x8 which I think their ideal however all of the 8 are required to secure the pump in the reservoir. Is it required buy more M4x8 scres for the Stand?
Cheers,
J

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Can you show a pic please to see how much too long the screws are? I am confused, we are selling this stuff since 5 years and there was never a problem. Only if we made a fault with putting in the right screws or if we make a misstake with the threads.

juantrox

Can you show a pic please to see how much too long the screws are? I am confused, we are selling this stuff since 5 years and there was never a problem. Only if we made a fault with putting in the right screws or if we make a misstake with the threads.
Hi Eddy,
Thanks for your kind reply. Please see the attached picture as it may explain my doubt better. I used the 8x(8mm) screws on the pump/res and it seems that the 4x(12mm) are too long for the threads where the stand is screwed and I don't have any more 8mm.
Cheers!
Juan

Attachments

• ALPHACOOL_HELP.jpg
    ALPHACOOL_HELP.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Since we never had this issue in the last years, i am a bit confused. It could be, that you have the wrong screws, it could be that the threads are too short....
So i can`t tell you exactly why the screws dont really fit. Until i don`t know the correct reason, i have to ask you how far the screws actually stick out?

juantrox

Just checked, the wholes for the stand are 8mm, so the 12mm screws stick out 4mm. So maybe the threads in the eisbacher aurora are 4mm shorter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-142519_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-142519_Gallery.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 3

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Strange. Can you please write a mail to our support team with a link to this thread. They will are about the screws.

info@alphacool.com

Dont need to write much, they can read everything here.