Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT Nitro+ compatibility question

Badmunky

So as it been confirmed yet if your block works on the Sapphire Nitro + 6900 XT card?

I have one coming and really want to water cool it.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It fits on the 6800XT/6900XT.... only the 6800 (non XT) has another board layout.

Badmunky

It fits on the 6800XT/6900XT.... only the 6800 (non XT) has another board layout.

There are some reports that the Sapphire Nitro + 6900XTuses several different boards, and that some may not work with all water blocks out there.
I can not find anyone that has actually tested your water block with this card yet though.

Also your website does not want to convert it to US dollars or English when I went to see about ordering one.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have no infos that there are different board layouts for the 6900XT Nitro+.... can you show me where you got thsose infos?

About payment please write us an email: info@alphacool.com

janiskr

Hey,
there is this Sapphire 6900XT Nitro + SE, that SE is the important part, as it has 2x8 pin and 1x6pin connectors and comes with a different PCB. (It is a bit taller with one extra phase on each size. Anyway, the PCB can be seen in the attachment.

ANy chance that there will be a compatible waterblock?

Attachments

• Sapphire-RX6900XT-NITRO-SE-2.jpg
    Sapphire-RX6900XT-NITRO-SE-2.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 6987

Wartercooling a graphic card DOES worth the waiting in my opnion.

janiskr

Oh well, got a reply that they are not interested in making a water-head for Sapphire TOXIC PCB cards.