Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 exact thermal pads

OrcSchlachter

Hi guys,

i have an Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 (Reference) ( Artikelnr.: 11930 ) on a PNY RTX 3090 uprising, for which i need new thermal pads.
I can get the dimensions from the manual but not the exact product type.

I think the 1mm front pads are alphacool ultra softs, yes? ( Artikelnr.: 12976 )
But what about the different 2mm and 3mm pads for the backplate? I cannot even find 2mm pads on the alphacool webshop.

Thank you!

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, and yes you are right. Unfortunately, the Eisschicht Ultra Soft heat conduction pads are only available over the counter in 0.5mm, 1mm and 3mm thicknesses.

We do not offer the variant in 2mm thickness here.

OrcSchlachter

Hi Thomas and thank you for your response!
So can i just use any alternative 2mm product as a replacement?
From my understanding the "ultra soft" is somewhat of an alphacool special, but i guess the included pads are not of a soft variant then anyway?

Also from memory the 3mm Pads did not seem particularly soft as well (cannot check atm). Am i to understand that the alphacool ultra soft 3mm solution is the perfect replacement in this case? I would have thought that they should rather be of the "not so soft" variant that you offer as well, no?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, you can certainly use alternatives from other manufacturers. Here is another variant from our range with a thickness of 2mm that you could use: