Eismatrix compatibility with Eiszyklon aurora lux 140mm digital rgb fans and aurora waterblocks

dj1203

Hi guys, i have just receievd an Eismatrix (original 14 connection version) and instructions say to connect rgb to top row of connectors. The 3 pin connections of these fans and blocks do not fit? and there are no adapters included which work?

What am i missing? every advert i have seen for the Eismatrix shows it being used with aurora fans, so i am confused as to why these dont fit?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, i assume you have bought the first version of it right? If so you cannot control with the first version addressable RGB. Only with the second version you can do that. The controller which is needed for this purpose is on the link below.

dj1203

Hi there, i assume you have bought the first version of it right? If so you cannot control with the first version addressable RGB. Only with the second version you can do that. The controller which is needed for this purpose is on the link below.

Yes i bought the first version because it said 4pin pwm for fans, 2nd version says 5pin for combined.. I apparently have neither?

My Eiszyklon fans have a 4 pin PWM plug, and a 3pin rgb plug. My cpu and gpu blocks both have 3 pin rgb plug.
Can i definitely fit these on the eis-matrix 2?