Eiswolf 2 AIO FTW3 3080 Ultra Temperatures

Pro4TLZZ

Hi for anyone else what are your temperatures with the Eiswolf 2 AIO FTW3 3080 Ultra?

My memory junction temperatures are very good at 64c in mining for 3 minutes so the block is definitely good at memory cooling.

My hotpot delta on my initial paste was 9-10c, now 11-12c.

All the ICX sensors report lower temperatures then when I had the hybrid kit installed on my FTW3 Ultra 3080.

However my core temperature is higher than what I had with the hybrid kit installed on my FTW3 Ultra 3080.

This is with 22c ambient and I have rough reference to go off on temps from the EVGA hybrid.

Core temp goes near high 57c with max fans in port royal after a few loops and pushing past +150mhz (2085mhz-2100mhz in last loops) on the core which is much higher (temperature) than what I got with the EVGA hybrid kit, infact I set records with that but its an asertek pump and only 240mm radiator so logic says the Eiswolf would perform better.

My EVGA hybrid kit would max out around low 50s after a few port royal loops.

I did repaste and initially even my application looked fine so not sure why the temps are so high. I may check again tomorrow.

I'm using the 360mm rad in push pull config with the Aurora Rise 120mm rgb fans, however only the fans on the inside of the case are mounted flush to the radiator since the holes on the 011d side panel don't allow to mount all the screws for the radiator. The fans on the back side of this case are still working fine visually though

It would be great to hear of other users experience with similar models.

I've done some reading tonight and apparently the pump which alphacool use is weak but I couldn't find any data to back that up.

might also try P12 fans tomorrow
Thanks

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Hybrid cooler cools only the GPU with water. With a full cover cooler, the water flows over the complete PCB and takes the waste of heat away from different components. It is therefore normal that a pure GPU cooler cools slightly better than a full-cover cooler. Much more heat has to be absorbed by the water and transported away.