Eiswolf 2

henke

Hi Alphacool,

I know these are difficult times especially when it comes to sourcing components and materials but i was wondering when the Eiswolf 2 will be released. I'm planning to build a system using Eisbaer Aurora 360 + Eiswolf 2 Aurora 360. I understand it's difficult to give an exact timeframe but are we talking within a month or more of an end of the year type of thing?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There,

If everything works out as planned the new Eiswolf will be online at our shop by the 30th of July.

henke

Thank you for the swift response. I'm planning to install these into a lian li o11 dynamic case. Would the new eiswolf 2 fit on a 2080Ti Founders card in that case? (i'm thinking about the height clearance of the graphics card)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well the case looks big enough to me but i cant answer this question 100% as i do not have any expirience with it. Maybe a member of the forum has got the case and can answer the question. The new Eiswolfs are available at the begining only for the 2080/2080 TI and 2070/2080 Super Reference (Founders Edition) aswell for the AMD R 5700/5700XT Reference.