eiswolf asrock taichi 5700xt

Mirec

Hey everyone, i wonder if anyone tried to fit eiswolf aio on asrock 5700xt taichi. I mean its not in the compatible list, but is it really impossible to screw it on? i already have eisbaer on my 5800X ryzen and would like to put water on gpu as well, but im afraid the single pump of eisbaer wouldnt be enough for whole loop if i bought only waterblock for the gpu and 240mm rad, just like eisbaer has. or am i wrong? thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It is absolutely not possible to mount a Eiswolf 2 with a reference block on a Taichi.... that are two totally different PCB Layouts. And yes, a 240mm radiator is not the best idea for a 5800 and a 5700XT.

Mirec

thanks for you quick reply, i mean i have already 360 rad in front of the case for cpu and would like to put another 240 on the top and make one big loop, but would that single pump in eisbaer be enough to push it through all of this? do i have any other options? apart from complete custom loop since there is really no space in my case for separate pump with reservoir, thats why i aimed to get eiswolf + eisbaer and cross connect them ?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
So 2 radiators, gpu and cpu cooler.... hard to say. I would say no. Its a small pump and you want to built a complete loop with it. No, thats a bit too much for it.