Eiswolf gpu AIO + Eisbaer cpu AIO

DirtyTT

Hello,

I currently have a 3090 with an eiswolf AIO, and I'd like to add Eisbaer AIO on my 5900x. However, I can't find on how I'd connect them, how do I k ow which of the eiswolf tubes to splice in to Eisbaer AIO, what is the direction of flow?

Additionally, all I see in store are these ribbed tube versions of the Eisbaer as in the pic below. However, I saw on YouTube that they used a smooth tube version of this AIO. This had the same tubes as the eiswolf, is this a new version or different AIO completely?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210916-144859_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210916-144859_YouTube.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SmartSelect_20210916-145720_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210916-145720_Chrome.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 4

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The old and the new versions are all compatible to each other. You cant conect the parts in a wrong way. The quick release fittings have always a male and female part. All products are arranged in such a way that nothing can be connected incorrectly.

DirtyTT

The old and the new versions are all compatible to each other. You cant conect the parts in a wrong way. The quick release fittings have always a male and female part. All products are arranged in such a way that nothing can be connected incorrectly.
I see, thank you. And regarding the version with the same tubes as eiswolf, is this available to buy already?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
No, for the Eiswolf 2 we are only using TPV tubes and the new designed QDC. But like i said, its also compatible to the older PCV tube with the kinck springs and the older version of the QDC.

DirtyTT

No, for the Eiswolf 2 we are only using TPV tubes and the new designed QDC. But like i said, its also compatible to the older PCV tube with the kinck springs and the older version of the QDC.
Yes I understand that compatibility is fine, but I'd like the tubing and quick disconnects to have the same style and look and as I saw in the video (first screenshot) the Eisbaer AIO they are using has exactly the same style tubing and quick disconnect as the eiswolf I have now.
However, I can't find that version on alphacool store. Is that version of Eisbaer only available in US? Or am I missing something?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210916-144859_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210916-144859_YouTube.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SmartSelect_20210916-152843_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210916-152843_Gallery.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 4

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The first Edition for the Eiswolf 2 had those tubes and QDCs. That was only for some AMD RX 5XXX and Nvidia 2XXX cards. We dont offer them anymore for the RX 6XXX and RTX 3XXX generation.

DirtyTT

The first Edition for the Eiswolf 2 had those tubes and QDCs. That was only for some AMD RX 5XXX and Nvidia 2XXX cards. We dont offer them anymore for the RX 6XXX and RTX 3XXX generation.
That's odd because I have a 3090 and I have those tubes and QDCs. See attached. But my question is - can I get an Eisbaer Cpu AIO with the same tubes and QDCs or is there only ones with kinck springs?

Sorry if I'm being unclear.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210916-153803_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210916-153803_Gallery.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 5

DirtyTT