Expand my Eisbaer 360 LT

iDad974

Hello !

I have a rtx 3070 gaming oc (gigabyte).
Can i use a Bykski vga block to expand my loop ?

Do i have to add a tank and/or a pump or can i juste take the "Eisbaer gpx extension set" and add the vga bloc ?

iDad974

so i have to add another one. can i ? is it possible to desactivate the cpu pompe (if i dont plug the power pin) and use an external one ?

Daniel

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you can add another pump to the loop. You don not need to disconnect pump of the Eisbaer. They can work together.
As the reservior of the Eisbaer is quite small, i personally would add a revervior too. A single 360 radiator can work for cpu and gpu, but do not expect your computer to be silent.

If you are willing to wait we will offer an AIO solution for GPU's in a few weeks. This will be compatible with the Eisbaer and you can connect both loops.

Daniel

Administrator
Staff member
I overlooked that it is a gigabyte card. Gigabyte uses a custom PCB for their GPU. So its not that likely that we will make an AIO for it. Sorry my mistake.

I hope that my last answer helped you anyway.

Patrik Dittmer

I overlooked that it is a gigabyte card. Gigabyte uses a custom PCB for their GPU. So its not that likely that we will make an AIO for it. Sorry my mistake.

I hope that my last answer helped you anyway.

Will this work with the Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC?

I currently have a Aurora 280 CPU and guess that I would need a extra pump as well if I buy the 3070 block and a radiator?

Evpilot

So I’m in the process of adding another radiator, gpu, and pump reservoir eisstation DDC 310 to my Eisbaer aurora 360. The eisstation is much stronger than the Eisbaer pump. Is it ok to have the Eisbaer pump or should I replace it with a cpu water block?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can stay with the Eisbaer, no problem. There is no need to switch on a normal cpu water block.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The pump is mounted magnetically and is simply rotated. However, this is not a problem with this pump if it is overwound.