Express shipping missing screw AIO Waterblock 3080/3090 TUF

oguz004

Hi,

I contacted support and they are on my case, but since the back and forth is slow (which I can understand, there are more e-mails than mine.) i want to post here to gain some information on the case.

My recent purchase of the Alphacool AIO EisWolf 2 3080/3090 TUF is missing a standoff on the waterblock. Just one. Because of this I haven’t been able to assemble my GPU and use my PC. I also can’t put back the normal cooler of the card because the thermal pads from the factory were absolutely useless and either blobbed together or fell apart. So since Wednesday last week I haven’t been able to use my computer.

Now support already has my ticket (associated w. email of this account), and they told me the standoff would be shippid “asap” but haven’t received anything yet. And I also don’t know what that entails. If somebody can please check the status of the standoff (and also inform me about status/arrival estimates) that would be great, because im not intendending to sit without a pc for 2 more weeks and would need to find an alternative… If it hasn’t been shipped yet, please send me an email with the bill for an express shipping option. I’m fully willing to pay for it for the screw and get over with it finally. If it has shipped, and it will still take long (2 days or longer, because work), I would like another standoff to be shipped, but express. I will pay for the standoff and shipment.

I at least got some stuff done at home finally though, since I’m bored. Which is an upside to the whole situation lol.

Kind regards,

Attachments

• 8294E028-2156-4ED7-9673-90C9E5C736F1.jpeg
    8294E028-2156-4ED7-9673-90C9E5C736F1.jpeg
    754.2 KB · Views: 1

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The standoffs will be sent by post. We call this a "maxi letter". There is no tracking system for this, but especially when they are sent abroad, it can sometimes take 2 weeks for them to arrive.

oguz004

Hmm thats a long margin. I live in Holland. So there is no way to get another standoff that i pay for to get express shipped? You can understand I want this thing up and together and two weeks is pretty long.

I asked the support staff via email, but that question doesn’t seem to get answered.

Thanks for your reply though:)

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
I asked the support staff via email, but that question doesn’t seem to get answered.
When did you send the email to the support? If you wrote it today, then it's normal that you haven't received an answer yet.

oguz004

When did you send the email to the support? If you wrote it today, then it's normal that you haven't received an answer yet.
Wednesday last week I started talking to them. Asked friday. They replied witout express shippin option info. They replied again after this forst post, again without the info unfortunately. Just the info thats been shipped.

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, this may be due to the fact that we are sometimes minimally slower or even equally fast with normal shipping within the EU. For this reason, the particularly high costs for express shipping in relation to the transit time are not justifiable & we also do not want to impose it on the customer. I think that is the case with you & for this reason, express shipping was also waived.

oguz004

Hi, this may be due to the fact that we are sometimes minimally slower or even equally fast with normal shipping within the EU. For this reason, the particularly high costs for express shipping in relation to the transit time are not justifiable & we also do not want to impose it on the customer. I think that is the case with you & for this reason, express shipping was also waived.
Ah, I see. I can appreciate that. Well let’s just hope the postal delivers it asap. Thank you for your time Thomas. Really appreciate it.

oguz004

How long should I wait before contacting support again about the shipment, for it still hasn’t arrived after a week?