Flow in pump

Alchuchone

Hello.

I bought the Eisbecher Aurora D5 Acetal 150 ml pump and reservoir ( order 90024083) and i used with rad st30 360mm from a eisswolf 2, another rad Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 280mm radiator V.2 (order 90023934) and a gpu block Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+ with Backplate (order 90024114).

The pump is 340 l//h but as you can see in the pictures its 4400 rpm and I only get 90 l/h.

the gpu block is restrictive i read in internet and the 280 radiator takes a restricition of 30 l//h, the rad 360 i think the same as the other rad, I measure it, but i think the block its too much and its new and woks very well.

Thank you for your time.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI the pump is going with 340l/h without any restrictions. As soon as you add an component to the loop the flow will decrease. Depending on how many components and tube lenght is 90l/h completely fine and normal.

Did you also flush your radiators before using them? Otherwise it can be that some productions leftovers or some dust is in your loop and have clocked the CPU or GPU cooler, which can also reduce the water flow.

Alchuchone

Hello.

Yes i flush the radiators and clean the loop before intalling the deposit and pump, I took out tha radiator 280mm and now I have 120 l/h, the gpu how restrictive is?, now I have a 360 rad and the gpu block and only 120.

Another thing is how can I regulate the rpmof hte pump?, I try in the bios and fan expert 4 and goes 100% all the time

And last, is posible lo return only the pump (I love the deposit) and get a stronger (1500) one and paying the difference between the two of them?

Thank you for your time.

Best regards.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Which pump do you have exactly? Since you didn´t purchase the products directly from us you have to contact your reseller regarding an refund. Depending on the orders number I think you purchased it from our reseller Aquatuning.