GPX Solo compatibility

Davron

I have a GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC that I want to watercool, but the Alphacool NexXxos GPX - AMD RX Vega M04 isn't available anywhere in the US that I can find and I want to put together my loop soon. If I use heat sinks on the VRMs, can I use a GPX Solo that is available?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, what is the PCB number of the graphics card? You can find the number on the original packaging or on the front/back side of the card.
The number starts with the letters GV-RX.

Davron

Yeah I know. I said that in my original post. No one in the US (united states) has them in stock and I don't want to wait 3 weeks or on the other hand spend a 30 - 50 dollar premium for shipping from Europe to get it faster. I was asking if the GPX Solo by itself would fit it. I think I answered my own question researching it last night because your GPX blocks can be bought without the GPX Solo unit, so that would mean that the 4 screws must be able to slide out far enough to cover the GPU. I think the only real issue is whether I can get a chip heatsink in to cover the VRMs that will be under the top of the block and I may just have to get creative. Making a block for every card known to man is an awesome thought, but when a card is old enough and the block isn't widely available then it doesn't help as much.