Heat Advice

ukilr

Hello!

I'm looking to make my first custom water loop, while also swapping from a mini ATX case to a custom SFF-style case. I barely have room for my GPU and ITX mobo as it is, so my only real option for using a custom water loop is the XT45 50mm radiator with 2 40x10mm fans. Currently, I only plan to use the Eisbear Aurora LT Solo and GPX Pro Solo in the loop.

While I will underclock the 3060 and Ryzen 7 I plan to use, I was wondering if I would be able to keep playing games such as Elden Ring (most demanding game I've played recently), despite the radiator being so much smaller than others typically used? Am I missing something obvious that would make this easier overall/more effective (aside from a different case)?

I know this build shouldn't go beyond 400w TDP, but I don't know how I need to tackle heat dissipation. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
In order to be able to advise properly, it would be important to know which housing you want to use. Then you can look at the specifications and see what would be possible.