How do I control the RGB

Jessica-Tech

Welcome,

you need a aRGB controller wich has 5V and 3-Pins. Not sure of Inno3D has include that adapter cable. That cable on the right side of this pic: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/modd...a-eiscontrol-addressable-rgb-controller-black
I believe this is what is included in the package.
Also do you know when it will be back in stock? Because I don't know what Liefertermin überschritten means.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I don't know if we'll do another update of this guide. But at least with the new products, we are now paying much more attention to explaining everything better. This is still an old manual. I agree with you, interesting information is missing from time to time. But we are improving ;-)

But as long as everything worked out.... then have fun :)

PS: Sorry, wrong thread!!!

Jessica-Tech

I don't know if we'll do another update of this guide. But at least with the new products, we are now paying much more attention to explaining everything better. This is still an old manual. I agree with you, interesting information is missing from time to time. But we are improving ;-)

But as long as everything worked out.... then have fun :)
Would the Corsair Lighting Node Pro and Corsair RGB Fan Led Hub be enough? I also have 6 ll120's from corsair which needs to be controlled. I also have the EK ATX Briding Plug. Or would I need something more than this?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
As i know, Corsair has its own connector standard wich is only compatible with their own products. No idea wich cables you need for that controller. Never used Corsair RGB stuff because of the strange connectors. Most people are using the mainboard controller.