Information RGB

zimy82

Hello, I ordered an AIO
Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 280 CPU - Digital RGB + 4 Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB 140mm to put in the case of my pc, I will receive all this tomorrow and I have some questions:
For the RGB I can connect the 6 fans + the rgb of the pump on the controler delivered with the AIO? Does the controller keep in memory the sequence and color chosen at restart?
Otherwise do I have to go through an Eis-Matrix type box?
Does the Eis-Matrix box include an application for the pc or is everything done only via the smartphone?

Thank you in advance.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

The controller has no memory function, it is only simple controller so users have something to start with Digital RGB. Most people have a mainboard with aRGB 3-Pin 5V conector so they can control everything. But 6 fans and the aRGBs from the pump on one ctonroller is a bit too much. Never tried more than 3 fans + pump. Better to buy a Digital RGB (aRGB controller) if you cant use your mainboard for this.
Eis-Matrix is only a RGB controller, you need the Eis Matrix II for aRGB. Or any other aRGB controller you can get on the market. Only check of they are using the normal 3-Pin 5V connector, some are using different connectors.... bit stupid in the moment because there is no real standard connector.

zimy82

Thank you for the answer,

I don't have a 3 pin 5V rgb connector on my motherboard ... so I'm going to buy the Alphacool Eis-Matrix II to be able to connect everything.
Do I need another cable to connect all this?
To make the settings via the Alphacool Eis-Matrix II is there a windows application? or everything is done there via the RF remote?
Can you give me the links to order the articles to be sure not to make mistakes.
If I had known I would have ordered it with it so as not to repay the shipping costs.
Thank you

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

would be good to buy this cables too for the Eis Matrix II but they are not on stock right now: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/uebe...ter-5-pin-auf-pwm-5v-digital-rgb-3pcs-je-20cm

To be honest, i would buy another aRGB Controller right now because of the missing cables wich we dont have on stock right now and i am not sure when we will get the next delivery. Without that cables you would have to use many splitter wich is not the best way to connect everything. Its possible... but you will need many different cables. And i am not sure wich controllers you can get in your country. Maybe i can help if you give me a link to a shop you prefere?

zimy82

ok thanks i will order this plus the eis matrix 2, can i connect the processor fan port on the eis matrix 2 so that all the fans follow its speed? for rgb the eis 2 matrix keeps the chosen configuration in memory? Thank you