Inquiry about Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 4090 Zotac (Amp Extreme Airo)

oblivius

Good morning/afternoon/evening alphacool.

As of recent I have been scouring every website for a water block for a 4090 Zotac Amp Extreme Airo. My main option so far is the one from Bykski.
I really like the looks of the Eisblock Aurora Acryl and would go through extensive effort to get my hands on in a respectable amount of time.

My question now being is there already such a block in the process of being made, or has there not yet been a card shared through "Send it and get one..."?
I unfortunately live in Switzerland and am thus ineligible for the program. If there is another way I can provide help in the designing of the block I would happily consider it.
Either way, any follow up is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to getting my hands on the cooler whenever its time comes.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

we are interested to produce an water block but we are still waiting for the GPU :( So I can´t say when we will have the water block. At the moment is everyone baling off from send it and get one cooler for free, when they are hearing that they have to send the GPU to us :(

oblivius

Hi,

we are interested to produce an water block but we are still waiting for the GPU :( So I can´t say when we will have the water block. At the moment is everyone baling off from send it and get one cooler for free, when they are hearing that they have to send the GPU to us :(
Thank you for the response.
If I were able to ship from outside my country to you would that work? Or are there other legalities with the program that would complicate that?
I enjoy building computers above all. If there are some extra steps I must take I am willing to do as can help :)

shark75

@Vanzin
Are you still looking for a Zotac GPU?
I'm living in Germany and could send you a 4090 Zotac Amp Extreme Airo.
I already sent a ticket to you and waiting for a feedback.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
We have a lot of customer which are requesting this GPU and we go first in, first out. So we will ask the first customer first. This will also be told you in your request. it doesn´t make sense to allow 10 customer to send the GPU to us and we will get 10 GPU in the worst case^^