LT240 Radiator available standalone?

Speedster

Are there any plans to make the radiator from the LT240 available separately? I have a use case for an up to 25mm thick radiator, and the one that comes in the LT240 kit would fit, however I do not need the block/pump.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We will sell them in the near future. 240, 360 and a single 92 mm version will be available in a few weeks. They are on the way to our warehouse.

Speedster

Hmm, we do not sell those radiators separately. You can write an email to info@alphacool.com We would have surely some radiators which we can send to you. (PS: You ride bike?)
Yes, I cycle (not professionally though!).

We will sell them in the near future. 240, 360 and a single 92 mm version will be available in a few weeks. They are on the way to our warehouse.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully your Australian suppliers can get them in stock.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We have a lot of people here in the company who cycles :) One of our CEO,s was even in the German national team. He has won the worldcup 2017 in Italy ^^

Speedster

Wow, that's fantastic! :)

What would be the best way to order a 25mm rad (ST25?) when they are available. Through Aquatuning? Or a local supplier in Australia? Regardless, I know I will be waiting a little while due to worldwide shipping delays!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Supplier in Australia i think, because of the shipping costs. Because Aquatuning is sending the stuff from germany to you.

dtrixxx

Hi there,

Just registered to show my support for the standalone rad.

I was planning on putting in an order but I think I'll wait until the rad becomes available in the shop.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
A container has arrived here in Germany and we are waiting for the customs clearance. So i would say wait a couple of days please.

cps_goodbuy

Hi!

I also just registered to support this. Your LT240 radiator at 25mm is an ideal fit for some small form factor cases such as the FormD T1 but the block/pump may not fit.

I'm based in Ireland and I will buy this radiator as soon as it is available. (I didn't buy the kit because I wouldn't be able to use the block/pump.)

Which supplier should I contact or can I buy this directly?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
If you have a reseller close to you or in the UK order from them please. Shipping to Ireland is quite expensive. You can also purchase it directly from us no problems. As far i know we do not have a reseller in Ireland but some in the UK :)