MSI mystic light sync and Fans RGB not compatible?

qwe551436

Hey guys. I have brought eiswolf 2 and successfully build on my pc.
there's an problem with the fans RGB.
I connected 3 rgb to fans/rgb hub correctly.
but I can not turn to whtie light and other colors on my MSI mystic light sync.
does anyone who own MSI MB have the same problem like this?

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi @qwe551436

the LEDs are 3-Pin 5V aRGB LEDs. Did you check if you have connected them correctly on a 3Pin 5V aRGB Header? Did you also turn on the correct Header in your Software? You have to chose the correct Header in the Software, if you have multiple, and turn it on.

qwe551436

Hi @qwe551436
Hi @qwe551436

the LEDs are 3-Pin 5V aRGB LEDs. Did you check if you have connected them correctly on a 3Pin 5V aRGB Header? Did you also turn on the correct Header in your Software? You have to chose the correct Header in the Software, if you have multiple, and turn it on.

I've followed the Instructions book and connected three 3pin to 1 out. but the bottom of the fan can not switch the colors correctly.
(I've installed at correct argb pin not on the hub.)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
There are two possibilities now. Either the LEDs of the fan are defective, or your controller cannot cope with the number of LEDs. Each Rise fan has 20 ARGB LEDs, with 6 fans that makes 120 LEDs. Some controllers can only control a maximum of 100. Reverse the fans. So the order. If other fans are also affected, it is due to the overloaded controller. If the same fan always shows only one color, the fan is defective.

qwe551436

There are two possibilities now. Either the LEDs of the fan are defective, or your controller cannot cope with the number of LEDs. Each Rise fan has 20 ARGB LEDs, with 6 fans that makes 120 LEDs. Some controllers can only control a maximum of 100. Reverse the fans. So the order. If other fans are also affected, it is due to the overloaded controller. If the same fan always shows only one color, the fan is defective.
I was tested this fan ioslation on the rgb header.
I'm pretty sure that fan's rgb was broken somehow.
but the airflow still fine.
does any support from alphacool than I could exchange for an new one?
TKS.

Last edited: