MSI RTX 3090 VENTUS 3X OC + EISBAER LT240 AIO

sadmodder

Hi there,

I recently built a new computer with the configuration of a Ryzen 9 3950x ( Eisbaer LT240 AIO ) + MSI RTX 3090 Ventus 3x oc. I am wondering if there is an Eiswolf GPU AIO that will complement this MSI RTX 3090? I got into this AIO due to its expandability and was hoping I could create a loop between the CPU and GPU. If anyone could give a suggestion or recommendation, that would be very much appreciated!

Thank you

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry we dont offer a Eiswolf AIO for the MSI RTX 3090 Ventus right now. And i am not sure if we will in the near future. We will offer a AIO for the reference design because that are the most selling cards on the market. So custom designs like this MSI mabye later (next year maybe).

sadmodder43

Thanks for your reply. I have been googling and came across this for the MSI RTX 3090 Ventus GPU :

Therefore, I was thinking if it's possible to expand the Eisbear LT with these tubings :

Essentially connecting these to the GPU plate / Back to the Eisbear Loop and pump it through with the CPU block pump. I was also wondering if this is also sufficient enough for the flow or I could possibly add in a reservoir + additional Pump for better flow ? If these setup are possible, could you kindly point to any parts I have missed?

Thank you

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Yes you can connect the block with those extension sets but the pump will be not enough to run the system alone. If you forward us an email with your address to info@alphacool.com we can create an offer and let you know with the needed parts.
Thank you.